Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2015

Some Stuff and Ayu News




Hello and welcome to 2015 :3

Hope you all had a Happy New Year Party :D For me it was perfect, a lil bit calm but it's okay :)
my boyfriend and me were celebrating it with a friend from Austria via Skype ^-^ 

So first the News :) Ayu told us via Twitter that she has made a song for spring :D Well I'm excited I really need a up-beat song xD

Yea I got some new stuff. Honestly I didn't expected that because I do not order it xD 
2 days ago Ayu's latest Single Zutto.../Last Minute/Walk arrived and it was the First Press Edition with Poster.  I will keep the Poster this time because it's really beautiful (even my boyfriend said to keep it and he hates J-Pop XDD)




 And some other Stuff are 3 Games for me :) (the third is still on the way to me xD)

Eternal Sonata, Resonance of Fate and Jak & Daxter Trilogy HD



Oh and we got a new carpet xD



 
 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen