Montag, 13. April 2015

Ayumi Hamasaki - New Minialbum

Hey Guys today I've got an email from CD Japan and what I saw was like WTF


Ayu release a mini album this summer with the song Step by Step and five new songs.
Really ? she should release some singles but not a mini album again -.- I'm curious about that Title and must this have a blu-ray & DVD version ...

Well I'm not so excited anymore about her releases at the moment. I just listening to A ONE and really this Album is weak and for me it sucks... For me there are just three Songs which are great. WARNING, Last Minute & movin on without you. I hoped she will do more pop/rock songs but naaahhh I was wrong.
NO FUTURE and out of control sounded so great from title but they disappointed me.

Too much ballads for my taste. I've cancelled my order of the album. maybe I buy it next year

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen