Sonntag, 3. Mai 2015

Namie Amuro - _genic NEW Album OUT on June

Hey Guys :) 

Today I have some great news :D Namie Amuro will release a new Album on June ^-^ 
I'm so excited . There  will be 14 new songs and no song from her singles she bring out before. It would be soooo great. And the best it will be out on 10th June to days before my baby girl will coming and my boyfriend wants to buy it for me *O* 

But now here are the covers . I really love them <3  And the cd packaging will be a slipcase.

CD Only



CD+DVD



CD+Bluray







CD Tracklist
  1. Photogenic
  2. Time Has Come
  3. Golden Touch
  4. Birthday
  5. It
  6. Scream
  7. Fashionista
  8. Fly
  9. B Who I Want 2 B (feat. U hum sneak it)
  10. Stranger
  11. Every Woman
  12. Space Invader
  13. Anything
  14. What I Did For Love (David Guetta feat. Namie Amuro) (Special Track)

Bluray / DVD Tracklist
  1. Golden Touch (Music Video)
  2. Birthday (Music Video)
  3. Fashionista (Music Video)
  4. Stranger (Music Video)
  5. Anything (Music Video)


Well I definitly want that album <3 <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen